The SRP9170/80 has been designed from the ground up to meet the exacting
and demanding needs of mission critical users. Coupled with the functionality
and Fexibility that only Xmode can deliver, this is the radio to meet your current
and future needs. Where Fexibility and reliability in demanding environments
is paramount, the SRP9170/80 will meet the challenge.
• Full Xmode capability including PMR, TMR, P25 Trunked, P25 Conventional,
data, messaging, signalling, scanning and voting.
• Ruggedized robust construction for demanding use.
• Bright, easy to read display with ergonomic radio controls for
• Intrinsic safety for hazardous environment operations.
• IP67 ingress protection against dust and water immersion.
• DES-OFB and AES Digital encryption, 32 Keys. Custom encryption
schemes can be supported.
• Programmable function buttons and radio parameters.
• Safety and emergency functions such as Lone Worker, Stun,
GPS/Man Down and Emergency Alarm.
• Multi-vendor compatible accessory connector supports current generation
or legacy accessories.
E0 ~ 66-88MHz: AC ~ 136-174MHz: KM ~ 208-245MHz: R1 ~ 335-375MHz: TK ~ 400-450MHz: UW ~ 440-500MHz: WR ~ 470-530MHz TU ~ 400-480MHz:
Channels 200 max
Channels 1000 (250 inc. 240 scan/vote groups)