Advanced emergency capability
- Keeps emergency calls viable, even when unit is switched off.
- Allows emergency communication without depressing the PTT button
Delivers a clear signal via noise reduction software.
Interoperable voice signalling
Complies with APCO P25 standards.
Audible channel announcement
Uses a pre-recorded voice file to describe channels or talk groups as the user navigates.
POP25 access functionality
Allows subscriber to access and update radio configuration over the air.
Meets military specs 810 C, 810 D, 810 E and 810 F, for resistance to shocks and extreme weather.
Hardware and software encryption
Prevents scanners, unwanted listeners and other interference.
Built-in FLASHport support
Allows users to customise with new software.
Customer programming software
Supports USB and RS-232 functionalities.
Three hardware models offer choice of display
- Model I: Basic, with no display
- Model II: Large bitmap display and navigation buttons
- Model III: Large bitmap display and full keypad
Ensures operability in adverse conditions — even after being submerged in water.